Six Easy Steps to Step Up Your Coffee GameFebruary 26, 2021
Nothing like a good cup of coffee can’t fix a bad day. What once was a luxury for Vietnamese people has now been made affordable. Imagine being away from the city with your friends and family with a Vietnamese brewed coffee.
The difference between Vietnamese coffee from other coffee is the presence of Robusta bean. As most coffees have a strong and bitter taste, this has a mixture of strong and nuttier savor than Arabica beans. On the contrary, it has twice the amount of caffeine but lesser sugar and fat.
It’s best paired with a rich, concentrated flavor like condensed milk that prevails its richness even diluted with ice.
Here are some tips to achieve the best brewed Vietnamese coffee:
- Use cooled down boiling water – 90 degrees Celcius at best to get the best flavor.
- To retain the temperature of the drink, immerse the cup with hot water.
- Let the condensed milk dissolve in the cup first.
- Evenly distribute the coffee grounds inside the chamber.
- Avoid too much pressure when using the french press.
- Pour a little amount of water to bloom the coffee for twenty seconds then add in the hot water.
Try these steps and enjoy an amazing cup of good coffee.